Monday 12 September 2011

Password Update

Yep, you guessed it. I forgot my password and found it again (yaaaay)
Suppose i haven't missed much. My main question is: What is gothise and why is the vast majority of traffic coming from there?? Anyone care to explain?


You're our idol, Mr.Character


....Whatever, more importantly if you are cracked.com perusing my c.v. This is in fact my blog (The posts below the last few crappy ones are perhaps..... Readable?) albeit i have changed the name of my alias from Mr.Character to Guigz (87% more threatening) So yeah please see what you think.

For everyone else, you'd better hope i start writing to a more widespread audience otherwise a small eastern european orphan dies for every page view i am under 1,000,000 (act of god)

I might even have a trick or two up my sleeve.

Anyway, for anyone who's opinion actually matters please picture me as something similar to this right now: 

I really hope you don't hate dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment