Tuesday 14 September 2010

Why people cannot be trusted - at all.

As everyone will probably know, people are completely unreliable, untrustworthy and generally dickheads. Everyone believes this as the human mind is programmed to notice other's faults, so this means you are just as much of a dickhead as the people you hate - wayhey! Nevertheless Mr.Character's latest guide is just a list of reasons as to why the general populus suck salty balls. So i guess it's more of a rant than a guide. In any case, enjoy.




*Firstly, ever heard the "I'll call you back" speech? This usually comes from big corporations and companies, but even friends do it. Leaving you waiting for a phone call that just simply doesn't happen, what a waste of time. Of course, you've probably done the same thing yourself.

*Which brings me onto my second point: Big companies actually suck uber bollocks, many more times the size of regular bollocks that can fit into normal peoples mouths. They don't actually give a fuckand its like talking to a superdouche. Don't even bother calling thier "help line's" unless you happen to have a spare two hours listening to computerised nonsense.

*Never mind big companies, there are also things called individuals. Some individuals can be acceptable, but for some reason as soon as you group them up they become complete and utter dicks whom i hate. The fact that they all try to fit in with each other in order to feel socially "accepted" is bullhonkey. They will actually be a two timing little jebend just to get in with someone else. These people cannot be trusted. This also happens to be a survivalist instinct, so people fuck you over NATURALLY.

*My favourite quote ever - "Never trust a trained professional to do thier job properly" True stories.

*People are easily influenced - and as your not always gonna be around to lead them with your influence, other people will have to do that. Sometimes this influence can be the polar opposite of what you want. I.e you can't control people as they have free will.

*Everyone strives  to achieve thier own goals. If this entails walking completely other another persons good will, then fuck it, thats the way it is.

Right, well rant over. I love you all really ;)

cya next time.

39 comments:

  1. thats quite a way to look at thing~ but the main thing is to just enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v heard that "i'll call you back" line plenty of times. Generally if it was critically important, I'd get the call back but otherwise its as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely used the "I'll call you" bit... with girls :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are terrible... ahh whatever, I'm terrible. Very informative rant/guide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the truth... it's unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog, very true post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post! i like it very much;)
    supportin you & follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park now, and cut myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. linkin park i shudder at the mention

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog man followin and supportin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting read, I agree with everything you said

    ReplyDelete
  12. good rant! i agree with many points

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've experienced all of these, but then when I started my own business, I ended up committing about half of them. What goes around comes around...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a kind of misanthropic view of the world. No matter you sadly speak the truth..

    ReplyDelete
  15. good job, your blog has a strong following

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man, it was my first time on your blog and trust me, you will see me again.
    Keep posting good posts!!

    F/S!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daww so cute.

    Good work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. damn dude, this makes me want to reanalyze if i'm like this to my friends. our egocentric nature is so strange

    ReplyDelete